- Future Distance Students
- Current Distance Students
- Distance Programs
- Professional Programs
- Contact Us
Put your Education to work.
Whether you are interested in pursuing a graduate degree or earning a graduate certificate to broaden knowledge in your discipline, S&T has the distance and online programs to help you advance your career while maintaining a work/life balance.
Graduate Degree Programs
10 Courses (30 credit hours) to complete*
- Graduate coursework taught by world-renowned faculty
- Same classes as those taught on S&T campus
- Meets Missouri S&T's highest curriculum standards
- Courses are taught through various delivery methods to matian student-to-faculty interaction
*MBA requires 36 credit hours. Industrial-Organizational Psychology requires 40 credit hours.
Graduate Certificate Programs
4 Core Courses (12 credit hours) to complete
- Relaxed admissions requirements. GRE not required.
- Focused knowledge areas
- May provide entry into corresponding graduate degree program^
- Over 50 graduate certificates available
^Admissions requirements for entry into a graduate degree program are subject to approval by the academic department in which the graduate certificate is offered. Check with department(s) for details.
Among the Top Online Graduate Programs
Students interested in pursuing a master’s degree online have 15 nationally ranked programs to choose from at Missouri University of Science and Technology. U.S. News & World Report’s 2019 Best Online Programs rankings, include Missouri S&T’s online MBA program, 12 online graduate programs in engineering, and programs that are highly ranked in U.S. News’ non-MBA business and computer information technology categories.