- Future Distance Students
- Current Distance Students
- Distance Programs
- Professional Programs
- Contact Us
Education that fits.
Missouri S&T is a military-friendly university with educational programs to help you succeed in your career. All our distance programs offer reduced tuition rates for our military students. See Fee Schedule for details.
Through Distance Education, we offer nationally ranked graduate programs in business, engineering, science and technology. Check out our distance graduate degrees and certificate programs for more details.
Graduate Degree Programs
10 Courses (30 credit hours) to complete*
- Graduate coursework taught by world-renowned faculty
- Same classes as those taught on S&T campus
- Meets Missouri S&T's highest curriculum standards
- Courses are taught through various delivery methods to matian student-to-faculty interaction
*MBA requires 36 credit hours. Industrial-Organizational Psychology requires 40 credit hours.
Graduate Certificate Programs
4 Core Courses (12 credit hours) to complete
- Relaxed admissions requirements. GRE not required.
- Focused knowledge areas
- May provide entry into corresponding graduate degree program^
- Over 50 graduate certificates available
^Admissions requirements for entry into a graduate degree program are subject to approval by the academic department in which the graduate certificate is offered. Check with department(s) for details.
- Request Information
Haven't decided if you want to apply yet? No worries. Just click the Request Information button and fill out the form. We'll respond to your request within 24 hours. You can always email Steve Tupper, military education liaison, at email@example.com, or call 573-341-6756, or toll free 1-877-678-1870 with any questions.
Special Military Programs
ECCC / ECCC-RC
Students who are enrolled/planning to enroll in the Engineer Captains Career Course (ECCC) at Fort Leonard Wood.
Military students who wish to transfer credit from NDU iCollege.
VETERANS & ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY
Resources for students who are veterans or active duty military.