- DCE Home
- About DCE
- Future Distance Students
- Current Distance Students
- Distance Programs
- Professional Development Programs
- Pre-College Programs and Summer Camps
- Staff Directory
How It Works
Education that Fits.
Our e-learning capabilities allow you to take your classes at your convenience even if you're traveling for business or vacationing across the world. Attendance requirements vary, but are quite flexible for most classes.
Easy to Access
Courses are easily accessible – all you need is a computer with a high-speed Internet connection (Cable/DSL is highly recommended). You can view the live streaming video class while interacting with the on-campus students via an 800 number phone connection. Or watch the class later through the archived servers.
- A graduate degree requires the successful completion of 10 courses
- To obtain a second master's degree requires the successful completion of eight (8) courses
- A graduate certificate requires the successful completion of four (4 ) courses (Mining certificate requires 5 courses)
Nationally Ranked Online Graduate Programs
Missouri S&T has 15 online master’s degree programs ranked among the best in the country. Programs include computer science, information science and technology, the MBA and 11 engineering disciplines. (U.S. News & World Report 2014).