- DCE Home
- About DCE
- Future Distance Students
- Current Distance Students
- Distance Programs
- Professional Development Programs
- Pre-College Programs and Summer Camps
- Staff Directory
Congratulations on completing your certificate coursework!
Here are some things you need to do:
- Apply for Graduation! The Graduate Office needs to have received your application before Monday, February 16 for you to be on the list for graduation. After the first 4 weeks of the semester (20th class day) the form must be accompanied with an appeal and signatures from the Department Chair and Vice Provost for Graduate Studies.
Students should apply for graduation in Joe’SS. The Registrar's Office has posted a how-to video: Apply for Graduation (QuickTime video).
- Make sure you clear for graduation! Run your online Degree Audit Report (DARS). Be sure you run the correct degree program audit- every program you’ve even been enrolled in at S&T will show up when you search for your DARS. Step by step instructions of how to check your DARS Verify your name and address where your certificate will be mailed on Joe’SS (Self Service > Student Center > Personal Information). Please inform the Registrar’s Office of any discrepancies (firstname.lastname@example.org; 573-341-4181; Diploma Address Change form).
Apply for your MS/ME Program! If you wish to continue on to receive your MS/ME after completing your certificate you need to apply. Even if you’ve met all the requirements, gotten a B or better in each of your certificate courses, etc., applying lets us know that you wish to continue with the program. For more informaiton go to dce.mst.edu/admissions.
Certificate will be mailed to you 6-8 weeks after final grades are posted.
Please note: graduate certificate recipients do not walk at commencement.
Return to Previous Page