- DCE Home
- About DCE
- Current Students
- Future Students
- Boeing Students
- Military Students
- Graduate and Certificate Programs
- Video Communications Center/Technical Support
- Professional Development Programs
- Pre-College Programs and Summer Camps
- Staff Directory
This page provides the procedure for adding/dropping distance classes, Joe'SS student training and includes helpful links to various student forms.
Add/Drop Procedure for Distance Courses
The following procedure is for adding/dropping distance learning courses once the semester has started. Prior to the first day of classes, students can add or drop classes through Joe’SS.
- Student initiates drop or add by emailing the instructor of the course and his/her advisor stating their request to do so.
- The instructor & advisor replies to the student with their consent.
- The student then forwards the emails to Vicki Gibbons, Global Learning, email@example.com
- An add/drop slip will be completed by a DCE staff member and the mail will be stapled to the slip. This will be processed just like any other add/drop slip with regards to deadlines.
Students can apply for graduation via Joe’SS opposed to submitting the paper application. In Joe’SS, go to your Student Center, click on the dropdown arrow, and select Apply for Graduation. For step-by-step instructions please view the following link, http://registrar.mst.edu/psinfo/psstudenttraining/
Or we have the paper applications below:
- Application for Completion, Graduate Certificate
- Application for Graduation, Graduate Degree Program
Change in Campus Form
Deferred Tuition Application
Former Student Returning Form
Graduate Certificate Substitution Form
Graduate Program Forms
- Form 1 & 1-A: M.S. Program of Study
- Thesis Format
- Thesis Submission Flow Chart
- Form 5/5-A: Appointment of Advisory Committee and Proposed Program of Study
- Request for Continuous Registration
Name Change Form
- Authorization for Time Conflict Form
1. Student fills out the Time Conflict Form with the information of the conflicting
2. Student then emails the instructor of the course and his/her advisor stating their
request to take the course as a time conflict course.
3. The instructor and advisor replies to the student with their consent.
4. The student then forwards the emails along with the completed Time Conflict
Form to Vicki Gibbons, Global Learning, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authorization to Exceed Permissible Hours Form
- Graduate Student Taking Undergraduate Credit Form
Transcript Request Form